1/4 ton off road trailer for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/4 ton off road trailer for sale

I'm selling my off road trailer. I've done a spring over, axle flip, parking brake moved back to oem side all for the trailer to wear 35" 5 on 5.5" Bronco rims/tires. The camper shell is hinged on the side to open and there's a rear door. There's a plastic truck bed liner in the bottom and a frame and second floor. That way, stuff can be stored in the bottom and top (or sleep on). I've extended the removal pintle hitch out. I widened the fenders to cover the 35s. In front of and behind the fenders are areas to store extra fuel and or water cans. There is also a table/work area that can be mounted on the side/rear of the trailer. More photos for anyone interested I've had the trailer behind my Bronco on the Mojave trail and pulled it through Holcomb creek in Big Bear, Ca. Price is $2,000Click image for larger version

Name:	Off Road Trailer 011.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	289099Click image for larger version

Name:	Off Road Trailer 004.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	289101 Phone 760 553 5791
    Attached Files
    Dana 44 w/ ox locker, yukon axles, T-bird disc brakes. TBI 351 W, Saginaw p.s. & rock ram steering assist and F150 steering gear box. Manual dual chamber master cylinder. AOD with supercoupe 1st & 2nd gear. The t-case(S) are a 203/205 combo. Rear diff 5.13 detroit locked tru hi 9" with 35 spline axles in a big bearing housing. Suspension is a 5.5" lift with a one inch body lift. Inside two radios are CB and Ham radio (KI6CYF).
Working...
X