Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Dakota Digital Dash

Hi

Furthering my quest to purge things laying around the garage, I bought this digital dash from WH about 4 years ago and never ended up installing it. It was meant for a 76 that I've since sold and I'm feeling nostalgic with my 71's dash and want to keep the stock instrument panel.

I opened it and checked it out, but never installed. In new condition and still has the plastic protective cover on the guages.

WH is selling for $755. I'd let it go for $500 if anyone is interested. I live in San Jose and can meet up anywhere in the South Bay.
    (sorry the pic is upside down and all attepts to fix have not gone well)

Thanks
    Curt
    Attached Files

Re: For Sale - Dakota Digital Dash

Hi Curt, I'm in San Jose too. I'll buy it, that's a good price! Hopefully I have some parts you need for your 71 to offset cost a little? Jim 408-219-129one

Comment

Dang, if Jim doesn’t buy it I’ll take it. Let me know if it doesn’t work out please. 707-301-9182

Comment

3rd in line...
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
          Hi Curt, I'm in San Jose too. I'll buy it, that's a good price! Hopefully I have some parts you need for your 71 to offset cost a little? Jim 408-219-129one
          Wow, that was quick. Thought it would take longer. I could use the cash more than I need to trade on parts. I'll give you a call this evening. Caught in meetings most of the day today.

Thanks
          Curt

Comment

Working...
          X