Aero 23 gal Fuel Tank Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tue 25 SEPT 2007
    Just got a call from Jakob. He asked if any of these needed a smog evap port added to the top of the tank. Not knowing if you needed it or not I said add it to each tank and put a port plug in it. If you need to add a fitting for smog evep you may require adding a spacer to move the tank lower to drop the fitting away from the body.
    Tanks will be wrapped and ready to ship on Thrusday. I will talk to our shipping dept downstairs and see about using Fedex Freight.
    Last edited by Spaceburger; 09-25-2007, 10:29 AM.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I've been a slacker on mailing the check... If its cool maybe I'll just wait until you hear what the actual shipping damage will be, and I'll get the funds to you ASAP. Let me know what your preference is and I'll get right on this.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

NP Cityhick, better to wait till we get the tanks before you cut the check. I understand our company gets a 65% discount on shipping through fedex freight. I will find out tomorrow and get it arranged. All well.

Comment

Four tanks, 325 lbs; ready for pickup at Aero Tank via Fedex Freight being shipped to Benicia CA. Cost TBD, within original range of 150 to 175. will advise when they get here. If they pick up today, we get tomorrow, otherwise Monday.

Comment

I am out of room in my garage......can you store mine for about 6 months!! (just kiddin')

Thanks for the heads up, and Thanks Again for handling this!!

Let me know how you want to handle pickup....

Brad

Comment

Hey Brad, NP on storing it for you. When you come to pick it up it may be "stored" within the frame rails of the next EB I build!!!

Comment

According to FEDEX, they did get there and do the pickup. COOL!!! Lemme know if you wanna hook up and get these. I will plan on driving in tommorrow with my Taco.

Comment

Spaceburger,
                    I can meet you somewhere to pick mine up. Wherever is convenient for you. I will have a check in hand with your name on it. I'll PM you with my contact info. Got a long weekend coming my way so I can be very flexible with time...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Manuel, if you can get your Jeep bud to get mine to Rancho, I can pick it up there and give him some
                      Thanks, Rick-
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Thats OK Manuel...I will find room to store it.......

I can either come down and pick it up, or do the same as Broncrick ...whatever works best for you.

Brad
                        Last edited by Muley270; 09-27-2007, 06:25 PM.

Comment

I confirmed shipment is on its way, 225 lbs. if my Jeeper engineer is there tomorrow I will try and get both of them headed towards Vacaville or Elk Grove if the other guy has enough room in his car. Stay Tuned!!

Comment

Tanks Are Here!!!

9/28/07 They look great!!! Brad, Rick, I can yours up to the Elk Grove area tonight with my Eng Manager Bruce. He gets home then leaves for El Dorado hills tonight and is back home tomorrow evening so that will most likley be the best time to get them from him. Tony I have yours coming back to Antioch with me. I will email you Bruce's contact info.
                            With a small "tip" to my shipping supe (a made guy), total cost of shipping was $125 ($104 + 20).

Comment

more things to do this weekend. Shoot me his cell # and I can meet him on his way to El Dorado Hills to pick up both tanks. I'm closer to Brad then Elk Grove (hwy50 and S Watt) I'm sure... its up to Brad tho'
                              Rick-
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

That would be Great Rick....you are definitely closer!! :-)

I will PM you my number and e-mail.

Brad

Comment

Working...
                                X