Bestop rear Aqua tumble seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bestop rear Aqua tumble seat

Selling the rear seat out of my bronco, it is like new no tears or anything like that. Has a light amount of fade on the top of the backrest if you look close. Cost $259.00 new sell for $180 .

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Stock front grey leather seats good shape no tears need to be cleaned, passenger side needs front long side bracket. Best offer

Front diff guard/truss bolts to axle tubes has some gouges in the skid plate $30.00 obo

Rancho 3.5" lift springs used $50.00 OBO

4 Rancho 5125 shocks used but i dont feel any dead spots, some surface rust fur use with stock mounts and 3.5" lift Best offer

will post pics soon
    Last edited by dirtboy488; 09-12-2007, 03:29 PM.
    Damn it.... not again!!!!

Is it a direct bolt in for the EB?

Thanks Jim
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

It uses four bolts in the front of the seat. As far as a direct bolt on i dont know it was in the Bronco when I bought it. I would venture to say if it is not a direct bolt in it would take about 15 minutes to drill new holes and mount it.

Comment

TTT
        Last edited by dirtboy488; 09-12-2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X