Good deal on brand new CAGE radius arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on brand new CAGE radius arms

It's not me an di don't know the guy, but it seems like a good deal if your looking for some.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622177

There is usually a guy on ebay who sells the arms for the EB for $725.00 to your door, This guy bought the setup for a D60 without wedges. And he wants $700.00 Just a little FYI
    Last edited by 69 broncosport; 10-21-2007, 05:13 PM.
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Damn, if it wasn't holiday/property tax season I'd look at getting these. If the guy on EBAY can deliver them to my door for $725 that may be the way to go when the time comes.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

build your own...about 200 each. not as cool, but definitely strong enough if you do it right.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
          There is usually a guy on ebay who sells the arms for the EB for $725.00 to your door, This guy bought the setup for a D60 without wedges. And he wants $700.00 Just a little FYI
          This kit is more expensive than just the arms being sold on eBay because it comes with the weld on D60 brackets. If you are looking to install a D60, this kit would be the way to go. If you bought the eBay arms, then you would still need to buy the weld on brackets which are over $160.
          Last edited by crawlin68; 10-21-2007, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Screw him, Cary quoted me lower than any price I seen so far, sucks I am looking at a new career change right now.

Comment

So what is the new career going to be? Professional beer drinker? Oh wait, your canadian, you already are.

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
              Screw him, Cary quoted me lower than any price I seen so far, sucks I am looking at a new career change right now.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Damn rights, not even an hour after dropping the fiancee off at the airport, as she fully knew I would do, a stop at the Beer store was in order, only 2 flats.....

Actually trying to get into the Electrical apprenticeship, so I have a ticket in my pocket with a future to provide my fiancee and I with a good life. Trying not to get my hopes up but anticipating a phone call soon from a recent interview.

Comment

I Got Mine From Cary. Good Price Fast Shipping.
                  75 302 c4 marlin crawler 20 44&9" 4.56 arb's 35"mtrs

Comment

Who is Cary and how do i get a hold of him, I need some arms fast.........

Thanks...

Comment

PM CaryT, or try one of his threads in the Vendor/Sponsor Forum.
                      Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Thank you very much 720, this is one of the most helpful forums I have seen....

Comment

I've have to agree. Everyone here tries to help out when ever they can. Glad I could help!
                          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

I have a pair of Cage Radius arms I am selling for $675. They are brand new. I took one out of the box to see it. THe other has never been taken out of the shipping box. These are beefy. They have the weld on brackets that make swapping a Dana 60 front much easier.
                            69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Working...
                            X