Lift coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lift coils

I flipped the shackle in the back of my 69 and my stockish progessive rate from coils are not even close to the same height.

Looking for a set of 3.5" to 4.5" ish coils. I don't want to go any taller than that. Cheaper the better cause i'm so broke I can't even pay attention. haha

Anyone??
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Cheesnip may have some for sale, send him a PM. How much did you gain by flipping the shackle? RD

Comment

Cool! Thanks man.

between where it was before (no body on it) and where it is now after the shackle flip, I gained about 4" of lift. Took me about and hour and half, and the way I figure it, if I want a little bit more lift I can fab up some longer shackles for it.

1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

I just picked up some 5.5 WH coils off of craigslist so I'll sell ya my 4" coils if your interested. They are skyjacker 5" with one coil cut off. $40 sound resonable enough. RD

Comment

Done and done man. Let me know when you yank em and I'll come pick em up.

Did you get those springs on craigs that were out in dayton? Nice score. I thought about buyin em, but I'd have to cut em down to make work for what I want to do.

Comment

Yep, I got them 20 mins after they were posted. I should have them out next week. I'll let ya know. RD

Comment

Working...
            X