Wanted, OEM radius arm bushing washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted, OEM radius arm bushing washers

I need the fore and aft washers that are used to hold the bushings to the radius mount on the frame.

I'm suspecting a lot of you have them when you have changed to say CAGE arms or the like.

Thanks, Tad

I threw mine away.

Comment

Pretty sure I have one set, the other set is still on the wristed arm in the garage

Rick-
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have a set. Just pulled them off last month. There in the pile out in the garage somewhere.
        Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
          Pretty sure I have one set, the other set is still on the wristed arm in the garage

Rick-
          Rick- So you have a total of 4 washers as a set? or just 2?

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          I have a set. Just pulled them off last month. There in the pile out in the garage somewhere.
          Tony

Tony interested in the set of 4 if Rick doesn't have a complete set. Thanks

Comment

let me know and I'll dig em up.
            Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Rick-
              Tony
              let me know and I'll dig em up.
              Tony
              Start digging, I'm going to need them, thanks.

Comment

Let you know when I find em. Do you need the rubber dog nuts also?

Comment

Got em in my grubby little paws. 2 flat and 2 cupped. I have new rubber bushings as well. Only found 1 1/2 of the bushings. I remember the missing half getting rolled up under my back when I was working on the truck yesterday. I chucked it across the garage. Just a matter of moving stuff around lookin if you need them also.

Tony

Comment

I have a set of new rubbers in a bag at home. And yes a full set afaik
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have a set of new rubbers in a bag at home. And yes a full set afaik
                      Good thing, he probably woudn't want to put on a used rubber
                      69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Just need the 4 washers. On my 73, both the rears and the fronts are cupped. The fronts say "this side to front, and the rears say "this side to bushing. Don't need the rubber bushings

Comment

Mine the fronts were cupped and the rears were flat. Theyr'e the originals from when I bought it 20 + years ago.

Comment

Mine the fronts were cupped and the rears were flat. Theyr'e the originals from when I bought it 20 + years ago.
                            Sounds like just what I need.

Comment

Hey Cheesey, you need to plan better, I was in Fresno today and could have brought them with me!!!!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X