Wild Horses Swap meet 11/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buknbronco View Post
    I will be going, I am looking for a plain metal driver inner door panel and some small stuff. .......
    I got the set I took off mine...1973. one of them has a sorta roached corner, but they are stripped down and primed.....what other "smalls" are you looking for?

Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
      I got the set I took off mine...1973. one of them has a sorta roached corner, but they are stripped down and primed.....what other "smalls" are you looking for?

Ok, I will message u my cell. If I can make it presentable it will work. Just looking to finish doors off for now. I think i will also be looking for a black drivers arm rest and some various dash nobs/ash tray.

For door cylinder locks, I bet I could line my doors with some dynomat and that might add thickness to make them work...why didn't I think of that sooner?

302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco View Post

For door cylinder locks, I bet I could line my doors with some dynomat and that might add thickness to make them work...why didn't I think of that sooner?
        Give the clips a little more bend or try flipping them over

Brad
        Chico, Ca.

Comment

Anyone know if they’ll be food trucks there.

Comment

Originally posted by 70 Steed View Post
            Anyone know if they’ll be food trucks there.
            Normally, I would say that is a given, But with C-19 maybe not? Call to WH's to confirm...?

Looks like the rain will hold until Sunday!!

I did ask Jim last week about what their county is requiring for C-19 protocols, he didn't have a complete answer as we all know... things change.

Might be limits on how many are allowed on the sales floor, I would bring a mask with you, and figure that you might want to Social distance.
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Johnny said today that there would be a food truck. (I ordered Parts)
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
              X