Left and Right inner wheel wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left and Right inner wheel wells

New sheet metal from Wild Horses, these are the sides left over from my stretch. They measure about 15.5" long each. Will add up to 6" of inner wheel well stretch.

$50 for the pair, I can ship them if needed but you pay the shipping.
    Attached Files
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

I just finished doing this. Fun stuff.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Boy, I could have used those about two months ago. I guess my bronco wasn't ever destined to be pretty.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I just cant come to throwing them away, I know someone will need them at some poin. And for less than half of one new fender I figure you cant go wrong.
        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I'll take em, if you don't mind shipping and take paypal.
          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

PM me your address and Ill get a shipping quote, paypal is fine with me too.

Justin

Comment

SOLD!

Thanks Glo

Justin

Comment

Your such a jerk, I could of used those as well :P
                You should of done yours before I did mine so I could of got your left overs
                Mark Harris
                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                  Your such a jerk, I could of used those as well :P
                  You should of done yours before I did mine so I could of got your left overs
                  I know, I know, I keep meaning to do things before everybody else but Im just to lazy or dont have enough time or maybe its the lack of money... Oh well, maybe next time.
                  Last edited by SonicDonkey; 01-10-2008, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X