77 302 w/ C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 77 302 w/ C4

Hey all! Its been a long time since I logged in last, hope you all have been well!

Here is what I have

1977 302 with all the factory smog crud and some other good stuff
    C4 that was behind it that I assume both were original to this Bronco.
    Brass 4 row radiator with AT cooler

Asking $3000 for the pair.

Back story on the engine and trans.
    My boss asked me to find a Bronco for his wife two years ago, found a super clean 77 in Mt Diablo. The Bronco ran perfectly, shifted perfectly, everything you could ask for in a turnkey purchase. I make the deal and the owner hands me a envelope full of receipts from the past few years he had it. In the folder was a receipt for the the rebuild and R&R for the engine, $4800 +/- but the kicker was that the difference in invoice mileage and odometer mileage was only 3500 miles or so. I'm thinking to myself, this deal just got that much sweeter having not known that the engine was so fresh.

Fast forward one winter and the Bronco won't start so in goes an EFI engine. Reason for no start ended up being no gas in the carb, yes, really...

Anyway, I'm throwing the $ out there based on what I saw on the invoice. I firmly believe this is a great package but unsure of market value on this stuff anymore. Feel free to offer up pricing advice if I am out of line.

Will be posting on the other EB forum next week and Craigslist

Thanks for looking!

1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Please call me if your 1977 bronco 302 engine is still available @ 415-706-5469. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
    X