No announcement yet.

WTB: 1987-1993 5.0 front brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about the space issue with the fan and the radiator. I put an 89 mustang 5.0 in mine and had to put a 2" spacer on the water pump to get the fan were it was suposed to be in the shroud. I have plenty of space. I also used the wild horse's dephi pump on it. Instead of buying his bracket I used one off of a lincoln, it's the same thing just not as cool looking.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Maybe its junkyard time... The Explorer stuff sure seems to bring a premium. Tony, what are you running for a fan? I've got access to a clutch fan but don't have the clearance for it. There are a few electric fans that will fit in my current setup but I'm not sure the'd move enough air through the core. Was thinking maybe one of the BCB flex fans and maybe a pusher up front if I needed it. Who knows, too many details to hammer out.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Bought the fixed pitch fan from BC. I was thinking of adding a clutch to it as well as I have plenty of room. When I get home on Sunday I'll take a couple of pic's. If your up this way to see the fam anytime soon give a call and stop by for a look see.

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Tony I'll likely be up in the next few weeks. I may make it a long weekend as my pops needs help building his shop (and in turn he helps me figure stuff out on the Bronco)... Plus my sis is about due to have kid #2 so there will be no shortage of Elk Grove trips for me in the coming months. Plus its been too long since I've seen your rig and you've gotten all kinds of stuff done since last time.

OT
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Just say when.

OT

Comment

Working...
            X