Welder on CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welder on CL

I just spotted this welder on CraigsList, thought I'd pass it along. If it's in good shape, it's a good deal. It's not mine, just thought someone here might need to upgrade.

Lincoln 175, 220V w/ cart.

Last edited by 720Racer; 01-08-2008, 05:19 PM.
    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Those are decent little welders... I've had my dad's on long term loan for a while and I'm dreading when he comes to collect it and I have to go back to 110v. If my list of Bronco parts wasn't so long I'd be all over that!
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Dang I just bought a 110v Lincoln for more than that. But I am having fun with it. Maybe I'll post some pics of the "worst welds ever" I've put down thus far.
      rich
      '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
      '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
      "Semper Paratus"

Comment

That's the one I have. Nice little welder.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

The friend of mine who's done all the welding on my Bronco has that same welder, and it does great. The reason I bought a 212 was I thought I needed a 180, but I didn't want to out grow it like I did my 135. If I had seen this deal, I probably wouldn't have bought the new 212.
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Working...
          X