Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Spring Cleaning Sale...parts gotta go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Spring Cleaning Sale...parts gotta go!

MAKE OFFERS TRADES??

BEST OFFER

Cleaning out the garage and shed, getting tired of moving them from one corner to the other......

BEST OFFER

Explorer Fuel rail and injectors

5.0 oil pump and p/u

Edelbrock Performer 4bbl Alum intake used one trip. $100

Stock 302 exhaust mainfolds

1 x 5.5" leaf spring

Stock leaf springs

D-44 Disc brake knuckles ( one with hi-steer arm)

F-100 Pwr steering box and brace

Stock 5 and 7 blade fans

Stock air cleaner and stove tube

Saddle fuel tank filler tube and cap

Stock starter for man trans.

Stock alt.

Complete heater with chevy motor and squirrel cage SOLD/TRADED
    Last edited by FFMDX; 01-14-2008, 05:27 AM.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Location?

Domenic
    Last edited by huskyrider; 01-10-2008, 05:00 AM.
    1969 Roseville, Ca

Comment

I'm in Livermore. Familyman is in El Dorado Hills though and I work with him.

Sean
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

D-44 Disc brake knuckles ( one with hi-steer arm) What ya looking for $$ wise for the knuckles
        I would like to have some spares

Brian
        Last edited by Bronco Brian; 01-09-2008, 03:22 PM.
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

PM'd you.

Comment

I'll take the heater box and chebby motor...hold onto it and I'll get it when I come out there maybe thursday.
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I should be home, let me know...

Comment

[QUOTE=Bronco Brian;35258]D-44 Disc brake knuckles ( one with hi-steer arm) What ya looking for $$ wise for the knuckles
                I would like to have some spares

Brian[/QUOTE

PM is OBO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What are you looking to get for the stock leaf springs?

Comment

How's $40 OBO?

Sean
                    Last edited by FFMDX; 01-11-2008, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Best Offers!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X