Stock 302 and 3-speed trans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock 302 and 3-speed trans.

I have a stock running 302 and a 3 speed transmission for sale, I am not too sure what they are worth but i do not need them so if you are interested make me an offer. The motor fires up idles and runs great, i am not sure on the condition of the transmission it appears to be in working order.

I have $.75 and some pocket lint.......
    I know someone who MIGHT be intrested in it. Are you planning on using the running gear too?
    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Yea i am only selling the motor and trans, i am keeping the rest for a project i have going

Comment

Can you take 4 of those top body mounts and put them in a box and mail to me for $?
        I need some ot make some bushings for my links, and want old trashed ones.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

body mounts

You just want the polly mounts? yea i dont see why not send me your address and what you think they are worth, haha.

Comment

Also avalible

I have a stock set of control arms, some leaf packs and coil springs laying around to if any one is interested in any of those. im not sure but i think it was a 5.5 lift but like i said i do not know for sure.

Comment

Working...
            X