Wanted: Stock exhaust manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Stock exhaust manifolds

or headers, I guess it is time to redo the pipes too. My pass side manifold is busted clean through. let me know what ya got.

thanks

I got a set off my 351 should fit say $50.00 plus shipping

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Got headders or manifolds, which do you want???
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

My fun fund is shot to S**t. Headers would be great as a new exhaust is next, but a manifold would get me on the road.

Whatcha got for headers, and what would you want for the stock manifold?

Comment

Brian, stock is free, Old style w/h long tubes $50obo. Both will be in the back of my pu at work . call me jeff 209-649 4249
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            Brian, stock is free, Old style w/h long tubes $50obo. Both will be in the back of my pu at work . call me jeff 209-649 4249
            Mr. Fred Sanford you are my hero!
            Attached Files
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Got a stock set in Livermore if you're interested $35 + shipping or BPDS
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Thanks Brian, glad I could help you out!!! Jeff

Comment

You too, Jeff. Thanks for helping me get on the trail.

Comment

Working...
                  X