Wild Horse 3.5 rock crawler coils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Horse 3.5 rock crawler coils

Used, black powder coating, only a few trips on them, very flexy. 85.00 buckaroos. Coming up to San Jose this next presidents weekend.

Still have...Coming up North soon? Buddy in Sac might want them.

Marlon
    Don't worry about it...its mostly glass...will be fine...

I went to the woods to live deliberately...

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Still have them. I'm going to San Jose this weekend. I have a friend coming down to my neck of the woods the following weekend. He lives on the north side of stockton.

Comment

Why are you selling them...how many trips are on them...and what type of use did they get on those trips...all rock crawling?

Marlon
        Last edited by NOTPRETTY; 02-06-2008, 01:53 PM.

Carpe' Dium

Comment

I'm moving up to 4.5 coils to match my rear 4.5 leafs. Also adding a winch and know that with the 3.5's it would look to raked. They have been on trail about 10-15 times. Most of the trails have been moderate. I did take them through the rubicon once but used a lot of bypasses because of my bad steering box at the time. 95% of the time they have been suspending my bronco above the garage floor.

Originally posted by NOTPRETTY View Post
          Why are you selling them...how many trips are on them...and what type of use did they get on those trips...all rock crawling?

Marlon

Comment

Okay...I'll talk to the guy that wants them and get back to you in a couple days.

Carpe' Dium

Comment

Thanks, I'll be back on the board Monday night.

Comment

I'm interested. But I'm in San Jose. Any plans to come out this way again?

Comment

Sorry, should of updated a week ago. They are sold. My dad has a set for the same reason. He went up to 4.5 also. He is Roadtoad on here and classic. He lives in San Jose.

Comment

Great thanks! That's Darrel right? I'm going to have to do some major shopping with him!

Comment

Originally posted by Reyen View Post
                      Great thanks! That's Darrel right? I'm going to have to do some major shopping with him!
                      YEP, Darell. I saw that you may have recently wandered over to Norcal Broncos. Welcome! You'll love it here.

Comment

Working...
                      X