Anyone need one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need one of these?

Lookin to sell my other Pig. 145+ hp at the rear tire. In easy rider magazine a couple times.
    Any takers?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blwngsket; 02-04-2008, 01:37 PM.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

I told you not to sell that... You will never get another one like it...

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Nice bike Tony...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I'd take it off your hands Tony, BUT, I dont think it would make it through the pond or over the rock pile!!! How's it do in the snow???
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Bad ass bike Tony
          69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

That is one smooth ride Tony. I managed to make a new welder fly, but I don't think I could sneak this home without the boss noticing.

Hey...is Daddy4Zack back!!??

Comment

I saw that bike last week and it is a pile of crap. Looks way better in the photos...not worth more than , humm let's say 5 grand tops. Hey Tony, you take 5 grand??

Hellova nice ride.
              “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Yea, still tryin to figure out how I got it past the wife.
                And aint much fun in the snow.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                  I saw that bike last week and it is a pile of crap. Looks way better in the photos...not worth more than , humm let's say 5 grand tops. Hey Tony, you take 5 grand??

Hellova nice ride.
                  For you Carl, I think I'll bump 5% above my asking
                  luv ya babe

Comment

Working...
                  X