Stock Gauge cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Gauge cluster

I will pulling out my stock guage cluster this week, all gauges work, will be selling if anyone needs it. not sure whats a fair price. 50.00 maybe?
    EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

stock guage

I will take it let me know when you you have it out

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Well its already sort of out, i took the dash out, its just sitting there with the wiring still hooked up, i can have it out tonight.ill take a pic of it when i get home and post it for ya so you can see it.

Comment

Stock Gauge cluster

ok that works for me

Brian
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Bump to the top waiting on more Information Pic ( dont need you say it works) address to ship money to?

Brian

Comment

Here is a pic anyway

Im not sure how much shipping will be, leave me your adress and ill stop by the ups store and ship it tomarrow.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Chips67; 02-08-2008, 06:41 PM. Reason: delete info

Comment

Stock Gauge cluster

Sent you a PM just let me know how much shipping was I will get you a check out
              Thank You
              Brian

Comment

Stock Gauge cluster

Back to the top

Would still like this if it is still for sale if not let me know so I will just keep looking

Brian
                Last edited by Bronco Brian; 02-17-2008, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Got it

Chip thans I got the Gauge cluster today,I also mailed you a check today for it

Thank You
                  Brian

Comment

Working...
                  X