wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

lookin for a early BUILDABLE bronc , body doesn't have to be perfect but not any rust ! don't even care if it runs right now or not !!! me and my sons want to build a crawler . got some buddies with some pretty well built jeeps and runners and our goal is too build to play with them!!!!!! GIDDY UP

Originally posted by giddy up View Post
    lookin for a early BUILDABLE bronc , body doesn't have to be perfect but not any rust ! don't even care if it runs right now or not !!! me and my sons want to build a crawler . got some buddies with some pretty well built jeeps and runners and our goal is too build to play with them!!!!!! GIDDY UP
    I was you, be more specific about the "no rust" part. For me, floorboards are replaceable, door post are not. Totally agree that an intact body and frame is more important than other issues. I bought mine without even a test drive, because the basic foundation was good enough that I didn't care how it drove (With a broken harmonic balancer)

Don't take this wrong, I wish you the best in your search. My son and I are having a great time with ours.

Brian
    Last edited by tortuga; 02-12-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

will be a miracle to find one with NO rust and if so youd be crazy to cut a rust free one to crawl!!! check Craigslist... How much do you want to spend to purchace your project??? Pops
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        will be a miracle to find one with NO rust and if so youd be crazy to cut a rust free one to crawl!!! check Craigslist... How much do you want to spend to purchace your project??? Pops
        i do agree , about what that guy on craigs list is trying to sell for if foundation is right !!!! i can't even get through to that guy ,he's only one town over !!!! GIDDY UP

Comment

Theres one with No title in your area for $2000 a 69 in SF/BAY area CL Feb11 i think just saw it
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

pops do you havbe a # for the one not on cl thanks !!! GIDDY UP

Comment

mailto:sale-569507429@craigslist.org?subject=1969%20Bronco%20% 20-%20$2000%20(brentwood%20/%20oakley)
              another in sj mailto:sale-570119803@craigslist.org?subject=1974%20Ford%20Bro nco%20-%20$2999%20(san%20jose%20west)
              Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-12-2008, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post

I bought mine with no rust.. Was it perfect????,,,, NO... Did I Pay too much?? Yes.. What Do I think now??? You get what you pay for.. I got a great bronco to start.. I wish I knew what I know now........... BUT No complaints!!!!! Soo I guess its all about what your looking for..

A
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Well you missed out on half the fun Aaron!!! I bought mine WITH rust, Was it perfect,,, YES... Did I pay to much??? NO!!! I too wish I knew what you know now!!!Dont we all get what we pay for??? Pops PS--- Aaron I just noticed,, when did you change back to Daddy4zack???
                  Last edited by TBS-POPS; 02-12-2008, 07:23 PM.

Comment

d4z

ok hers my plan ,primered orange with a little clear for gloss ,rhino lined rear bed area ,built like brick sh$% house under neath . big tires steel wheels and bead locks . i want to drive this thing like i stole it!!!!

i have a very nice boat and truck to tow with that i worry about all the time ,this would be the opposite ! GIDDY UP

Comment

Bronco

OK got one in Willits some rust floor pans and cowl $2000.00 Delivered

Brian
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

OOOOH!!! Forgot about the Nephews!!!sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                          I bought mine with no rust.. Was it perfect????,,,, NO... Did I Pay too much?? Yes.. What Do I think now??? You get what you pay for.. I got a great bronco to start.. I wish I knew what I know now........... BUT No complaints!!!!! Soo I guess its all about what your looking for..

A
                          X2! I chalk my "mistakes" up to lack of experience with these rigs. I have no regrets with my purchase overall. My Bronco definitely provided a solid foundation to start with, there was no major body rust except in the driver's side floor, it's got a clean title, and it came from a guy who owned it and drove it daily for 11 years.

I felt good laying down the cash and I'm glad I have my rig, because there is some real junk out there. Floorboards are easy to replace, and not terribly expensive. It all depends on what you want out of your rig and how willing you are to get your hands dirty. A little elbow grease and a budget prepared for some unexpected surprises will get you very far.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

I have a 72 Bronco with eb power steering, power brakes. Motor is a fresh 302 with rebuilt heads/ NP435 transmission with new ceramic clutch/ dana 20/ front and rear ARB air lockers. 4 wheel disk brakes, rear has Warn full float kit with Caddy calipers. full Warn alloy axle shafts front and rear/ 36in Swamper radials w/ alloy wheels/fiberglass hood, fiberglass roadster door inserts, full fast trak soft top, soft doors (convertible full/half). mustang seats, stock rear seat, 6 pt cage, tach, CD player. Clean /current title in hand in Nor Cal near Sacramento, CA.

I am asking $7500

PS it currently has an Atlas 4.3 tcase in it you can have for $1k extra
                            ($8500).

give me a call at 916-370-3238 if interested.

Thanks
                            Kevin
                            69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                              OK got one in Willits some rust floor pans and cowl $2000.00 Delivered

Brian
                              B, do you have anymore info , drivetrain good frame year hardtop yes or , no pics .thanks giddy up

Comment

Working...
                              X