Bench Seat Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench Seat Wanted

Looking for a 60/40 or 40/20/40 split front bench seat. Have been searching on craigslist and ebay, not much luck. Need to fit the wife and 3 little wheelers in the rig.

I think most of the 60/40 or 40/20/40 splits are to wide for an EB... another thing to look at is a wider rear seat for the kids like Familyman has in his rig... the rear seat out of a fullsize is nice but you have to notch the wheelwells to fit it in.. just thought I'd through that out there,,, Pops
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

A fair amount of guys have used the late 80's early 90's ranger bench seat. I think it's something like an inch short of the width of the two buckets installed. Check classic for more info.

Comment

Ranger Bench fits real well. The Bronco brackets even basically bolt up to them too. Here is my tech article on it.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
          I think most of the 60/40 or 40/20/40 splits are to wide for an EB... another thing to look at is a wider rear seat for the kids like Familyman has in his rig... the rear seat out of a fullsize is nice but you have to notch the wheelwells to fit it in.. just thought I'd through that out there,,, Pops
          I thought about that, just concerned with rubbing when the rear tire stuffs into the wheelwell. How has that worked out???

Comment

Working...
          X