Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring cleaning again

Alright here goes one more time...
    • Brand new Ford standard rotation water pump, came off my 351w crate motor, should fit 302s as well. $20
    • Stock rear bumper. Drilled for a trailer wire connector but otherwise in decent shape. Likely the original bumper from my bronco. $50
    • Factory spare tire carrier. Complete. $50
    • Single hoop roll bar. Similar to the "San Felipe" bar, w/2 supports that tie to the rear wheel tubs. $50
    • Stock alternator with brackets. Come and get it
    • Stock starter. Come and get it.
    • Factory heater - mostly complete. Make offer.
    • Stock gas tanks, front and rear. Both need a good cleaning. Make offer
    I am sure there's more - this is just what I can think of at the moment. If you want pictures of anything just let me know.

-Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

I'll take the water pump, alternater and starter.
    I'd come get'm this weekend but I have to yell at college kids for the next 2 days.
    I'll shoot you a pm
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
      I'll take the water pump, alternater and starter.
      I'd come get'm this weekend but I have to yell at college kids for the next 2 days.
      I'll shoot you a pm
      Damn Justin,
      Beat me to the water pump. Just kidding My 351 build is so far off I need to focus on other things, Like my 63 austin healey sprite I just picked up today
      My F350 chucked a rod, It made the coolest knock and then a HUGE BANG Oh well it was a good trade
      Last edited by 69 broncosport; 02-29-2008, 07:16 PM.
      69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Good deal Justin. If you're free during the week I can be home just about any day given a little notice. I'm always home on Fridays and I may be in Elk Grove next weekend, which could save you a few miles.

We'll be in touch.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
          I need to focus on other things, Like my 63 austin healey sprite I just picked up today
          Nice. My father has a 60 bug eye sprite. It's a blast to drive, but you can't be in a hurry.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Isn't that the truth
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I'm adding a WH fiberglass "Classic hood scoop" to my list of parts for sale. I decided not to cut my stock hood. It is brand new. Retail is $74.99. I'll take $50.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Working...
              X