Complete off road Cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete off road Cage

Trying to put something together, I contacked Mike at Complete Off Road about a mass buy on some Roll Cage Kits shipped to one spot. This is what he Emailed me back

(There would be a shipping break, and possibly a discount.)

Was just wondering if there was any interest, Right now looking for some hard #'s to get back to him so we could get a price per cage. I would have them all shipped to my wifes work than load them on my trailer for a Central pick up in the bay area . Or if we could save more dollars if someone could pick them up at a shipping house in the bay area. I would like to have this done by the last of April that give us al time to get the funds together.

www.completeoffroad.com

Thanks
    Brian

Carl if this is not aloud please delete it and I am sorry
    Last edited by Bronco Brian; 03-04-2008, 10:04 AM. Reason: Added Roll Cage
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

oops
    Last edited by brocbronc; 03-06-2008, 09:30 PM.
    69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Complete off road Cage VS Quadratec

Originally posted by brocbronc View Post
      I bought all my stuff through Quadratec. They were the cheapest by far and did not charge me shipping or tax to my door. I got a set of weld on radius arms for $675 brand new.

So Quadratec Makes Cages for Bronco's Do you have a link I am always open to new ideas

Brian
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I thought his original post was regarding Cage Offroad products. I see he has since edited. Sorry for the foot in mouth.
        69 bronco, 72 bronco, 66 vert stang

Comment

Originally posted by brocbronc View Post
          I thought his original post was regarding Cage Offroad products. I see he has since edited. Sorry for the foot in mouth.
          Its OK most of the time my mind is faster than my fingers and I leave stuff out
          But it would be nice to get 5 ROLL CAGES line up

Comment

Working...
          X