pair of cam lock 5 pt harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pair of cam lock 5 pt harnesses

I have a pair of red 5 pt harnesses from my race car, never been crashed on, but used for two seasons. Official rules require new belts every two yers, so theses are no good to me becuse they officially do not meet the standards needed for a high speed crash, however...I figure someone building a rock crawler who is moving much slower and is really looking for belt just to keep them stuck to the seat, these would work great.

All I am asking for is shipping costs, so anyone interested......

Jim

I guess I need a disclaimer, since these are a safety item

All Motorsport parts, services, performance parts and or parts and items listed , or sold are sold "AS IS" without any warranty whatsoever. No claim is made as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of such parts is with the buyer. Examine your parts carefully upon receipt of same. MOTORSPORT PARTS ARE DESIGNED FOR OFF-HIGHWAY OR RACING USE ONLY.
    Attached Files

I want them!!!!!!

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

SWEEEETTTT!!
      Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Good deal Aaron Jim keep me in mind in two years.

Comment

Those look nice. I wish mine were the cam lock style. So now the important question. What is your race car, and where do you race.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
            Those look nice. I wish mine were the cam lock style. So now the important question. What is your race car, and where do you race.

You had to ask...

http://www.addictionmotorsports.com/
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Hey Aaron !!! I bet I beat ya to morgan hill for them!!! Better yet, I'll just have sonny go around the block and pick them up for me!!!J/K Nice score but they would look better in mine!!! ha ha!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Man... I be all over these if it wasnt for the fast upcoming wedding. I been looking for a pair cheap the last while. If ya want to consider it a wedding present and put them on hold......

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                  Thanks Aaron. That looks like a blast.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

.....That looks like a blast.
                    That's exactally what I was thinking. Cool stuff!
                    Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Hey Aaron, what you gonna do with your old ones!!! (hint, hint)) pops
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X