Misc fab parts and tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc fab parts and tools

I figured I would offer these up to the EB guys before they go on pirate or craigslist.

Spring buckets for the rear, outboard of the frame. Check out my build link for how I added gussets and bumpstops. $20

For Super Duty owners are some brackets I had made when I was going to build a light bar for my stock front bumper. There are 4 left and right brackets total, made from 3/16 plate and bolt to the stock bumper bolt location just inside of the tow hooks. $30

Tube fab clamps. I made these when I was building my sand rail to position tubes while tacking in place. Set of 4 $40

17x9 Pro Comp wheel. I bought this one thinking the offset was what I needed but it was not. 4.5 - 4.75 BSM, has had a tire mounted but never ran under power on the EB $50

Jeep rear bench seat. I think its a CJ seat, fits great between the wheel wells and lab belts attached. Its in good shape for its age, no major tears. $100

Thanks
    Justin
    Attached Files
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Hey man, i'm interested in that wheel. I'll call Geoff tonight and see when the next time CT is coming up. hahaha PM me and we will figure it out. I'm in no hurry for it, but that's a damn good deal for a spare.
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Working...
    X