Wanted motorcraft carb.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted motorcraft carb.....

I am looking to buy a 2100 or 2150 carb. I was hoping to get one that is in good shape and hopefully off a bronco and close on jetting. Thats why I dont just go buy one off of ebay, and this way keep the money in the pockets of the good people on this site. this is a 302 with a cam and 4bbl intake that I plan to use an adapter on...

Thanks, Justin

I have one. I rebuilt it not too long ago.

Elk Grove

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Is it 2100 or 2150??? That sounds really good though. Would you be willing to ship. How did it run?

Thanks....

Comment

It ran great. I don't know if it was the 2100 or the 2150.. whats the difference?

Aaron
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

The 2150 had a little bigger ports and thus a higher cfm rating...Its not a big deal I will check with the boss and let you know. I really want to get one so that it will do better on off camber stuff. My carter sucks at angles..

Comment

Is this a ford carb and not the autolite or one of the knockoff carbs that are around I have heard bad things about those??? I am also really curious on how it ran and what you are running now. I am sorry for all of the questions I just want to make sure I only have to fiddle with the dang thing once....

thanks again Justin

Comment

Working...
            X