67 Bronco " The Ghost" For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Bronco " The Ghost" For Sale

Possibly the Worlds Nicest Bronco is for sale!! This was a 10 year, orignal owner, restomod project. Over $65K in parts alone. All custom owner bilt/fab throughout. 396ci carb engine, AOD trans, 205 tc, D44 front w/f250 axles, Currie hi 9 w/35spl detroit in rear. Custom interior w/ stainless dash and console, DVD for rear pass. will post more details and better pics later, ASKING $60k,will consider reasonable offers. Call Chip Poggio at 209-931-4797.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-27-2008, 08:23 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Wow. Pops, this deserves some hi res - the pics don't show much.

Comment

True.. I'm waiting for him to get it out of it's garage when he has time so we can shoot some "good" pics! Also going to put it up on his "rack" to shoot some pics of the underside...
      Last edited by TBS-POPS; 06-27-2008, 08:44 PM.
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Jeff.. was that Bronco at your birthday bash? If its the same one, I have to say to all who have not seen it, immaculate doesn't even begin to describe this rig.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

This is got to be the cleanest rig I've seen. A trully bad a$$ rig.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Will he take a check!?

Comment

Damn, Why's Chuck selling it? That's a beautifull rig
              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Chip is selling it cause he's building another more useable get it dirty half cab diesel... board with this one and it's takin up space in the shop...

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                  Possibly the Worlds Nicest Bronco is for sale!! ....
                  yup, it was at the Birthday Bash...and yes, it is Worlds Nicest Bronco
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X