Rear Spicer 1310 CV rear drive shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Spicer 1310 CV rear drive shaft

I got my new DS today and wont be needing the old anymore since it is too short for my stretch. The shaft is in good shape, no rock rash but needs a new pinion u-joint since I lost the caps. It measures 31 5/8" collapsed to 36 extended, center to center. This shaft has never broke a joint, spun a cap or anything of the like, no vibrations were presend at running speeds also.

Asking $150 and for that price I will throw in a
    5-153x joint and ship it to any Nor-Cal (not NCB) address.

I forgot to mention that it was used behind a 302, np435, d20, and 5.5" wild horse leafs.

Thanks
    Justin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SonicDonkey; 07-01-2008, 08:24 AM. Reason: more to add
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Let me measure mine when I get home, I think yours is spot on for a backup for me
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

btt.
      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Chit, I forgot.....
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
          I got my new DS today and wont be needing the old anymore since it is too short for my stretch. The shaft is in good shape, no rock rash but needs a new pinion u-joint since I lost the caps. It measures 31 5/8" collapsed to 36 extended, center to center. This shaft has never broke a joint, spun a cap or anything of the like, no vibrations were presend at running speeds also.

Asking $150 and for that price I will throw in a
          5-153x joint and ship it to any Nor-Cal (not NCB) address.

I forgot to mention that it was used behind a 302, np435, d20, and 5.5" wild horse leafs.

Thanks
          Justin
          HI I AM INTERESTED IN THE DRIVE SHAFT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U STILL HAVE IT .. I HAVE 3.5 " OF LIFT IT SHOULD WORK

Comment

Broncrick has first dibs but if he dosent want its yours.

Justin

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              Chit, I forgot.....

It's hell getting old ain't it
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Karl

Justin, what cap centers are you meas from? pinion to CV rear?, or pinion cap to Tcase joint cap? I run a 5.0, 435, D20 w/4.5 and the meas's seem off....? but its the same setup as yours...

Thanks bud,
                Rick~
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Thats funny, I just sent you a PM reminder.

T-case yoke to pinion yoke.

Did I mention that I have a D60 rear? I think I left that out which could be the problem, longer pinion than the 9" it is all 1310 though not 1330 or 1350 at the pinion.

Justin

Comment

I think I have a 1350 yoke for a 9". Haven't had the need to use it.
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Justin, I'll pass then. I am sitting 36" now in the garage, I'd break that thing at droop (or pull it apart)

NEXT, and thanks.... MULEMAN?

Rick~
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

i belive mine is 35" it would be to short

Comment

Working...
                        X