BCB slip fit exhaust tubing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCB slip fit exhaust tubing

Unfortunately the new bcb exhaust tubing to muffler will not fit the AOD setup so it is for sale . It is for the BCB slip fit header and is complete to the muffler. Asking 75.00. Tubing is 2.5". Thanks, CK

Originally posted by Cowboy Ken View Post
    Unfortunately the new bcb exhaust tubing to muffler will not fit the AOD setup so it is for sale . It is for the BCB slip fit header and is complete to the muffler. Asking 75.00. Tubing is 2.5". Thanks, CK
    What exactly are you selling? Is this a Y-pipe to muffler setup? Do you have pictures?

If it hasn't been welded I might be interested. Please elaborate!
    Thanks,
    Tony
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

It is a slip fit setup meaning your BCB headers must have no flanges. The setup is a 2 into 1. No welding as clamps are used at the headers and at the slip joints or you can weld the slip joints then clamp to the muffler. It is not a Y as the muffle must have 2 inlets and 1 outlet. CK

Comment

This is tempting. I'll let you know...

I am assuming the pipes are not mandrel bent and probably either mild steel or aluminized tube?
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

They are aluminized steel, not mandrel bent. BCB doesn't have a pic on their site just the dyno results with thier header/pipes/muffler combo. I will be back from work on Tuesday and send a pic. Remember you must have the BCB headers for the slip fit (no flange type). I just wish they fit my AOD but that extra length/width of trans got me. CK

Comment

As I do not yet have headers, if I buy your pipes I will pick up the slip fit BCB headers. I run a 351w with an NP435 behind it. I know headers are going to be tight - but as they are slip fit, it seems like I'll have some adjustment. Your location says Tracy - maybe sometime next week I can swing out your way and take a look? I will be passing through on 205 on Thursday or Friday.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Sounds good. Send me your email and I'll shoot you a pic before you decide to come by. Thanks, CK

Comment

send me your email so I can send pics. CK

Comment

I'm going to pass for now. Too many other projects going at the moment. I need to mount my cage arms first and take some measurements. I'm kind of leaning towards a DIY system.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Working...
                  X