Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Stock hood

Anyone need a Stock hood? $60.

Is it or has it been broken or repaired ???? pic???
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I don't believe so, it has a little surface rust. I will take a picture of it and post it tomorrow. I never installed it. When I bought the Bronco it came with a extra hood.

Comment

I apologize, I forgot to post the picture. I will tonight.

Comment

Here it is. It has a couple of dents and one crack. You can see in the picture. It just needs a little TLC and it will look pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
            I don't believe so, it has a little surface rust. I will take a picture of it and post it tomorrow. I never installed it. When I bought the Bronco it came with a extra hood.
            If Pops doesn't take it I will.
            71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
            nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

I'll pass... All yours Santa!!!
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Santa, Maui Matt is next in line. Once I hear from him then it all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                  Santa, Maui Matt is next in line. Once I hear from him then it all yours.
                  Matt and pops have to many damn bronco parts as it is, they really don't need any more

Come awn matt it's even the same faded ford blue and rust that matches my truck. I'll guilt him into it if I have to. A new hood just wouldn't look right on my beat ass old steed

Comment

Santa sorry but Matt is going to take it. I PM'd you because I have another hood.
                    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 07-10-2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Santa, you still looking for a hood? I might be buying a fiberglass hood and will need to get rid of mine. It will be free. One very small dent and it has holes for hood pins. And it also will match your faded rusty blue
                      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                        Santa, you still looking for a hood? I might be buying a fiberglass hood and will need to get rid of mine. It will be free. One very small dent and it has holes for hood pins. And it also will match your faded rusty blue
                        Thanks but I got the other one that Matt had. It's actually to nice for my truck, but it'll keep all my new wiring from getting trashed by the valley sun. Thanks anyway though.

Comment

Working...
                        X