WTB Rear seat belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Rear seat belts

Anyone have a set of rear belts they want to part with?
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
    Anyone have a set of rear belts they want to part with?
    I have some lap belts..

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I have a set of Navy Blue lap belts that are brand new. I never even installed them.

Comment

Maybe PM Broncorick see if he has any cool bus belts left
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

No more buss belts in stock, but I'm waiting.....
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I have the stock front belts from my 69. you can have them if you want em.
            1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

PM me with prices/trades please.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I need these soon so if you want to get rid of them PM me please.

Comment

Sorry bud.. I just havent made it out to the garage to take a look at mine.. You can have them if you still need them.. (Case of beer of course.)

Aaron
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

dig them up Aaron, I will get them next week. Thanks. What's your flavor this time?

Comment

Unkike Zima boy, I believe Corona is his flavor of choice
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

He has dabbled in a Sierra Nevada Pale once though.

Comment

Working...
                        X