• Show
Clear All

• Free Stuff

Some free stuff if anyone needs it:
    Stock PS Pump
    Dash Pad
    Choke Cable
    302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

hi, i know the price is right and i hate to sound picky but how's the dash pad? mine's pretty thrashed. can you post or send me a pic?

thanks.

Comment

its not bad if urs is thrashed. ill get you a pic hopefully tommorrow.

wes

Comment

Sorry I don't have the pic up yet, ill get it soon. Its funny how a 2 month old can change ur life. All the things I think I am going to get done keep getting put off. Its all worth it though!

Comment

Added some pics, also added some stuff to the free list:
          Dash Pad
          Clear 66-68 turn sig lenses (they were never installed but have a slight tint of yellow to them from sitting around for 10 years)
          New Steering Column Seal (fire wall)
          Used Choke Cabel.
          All I am hoping to get out of this stuff is a 6'' x 8'' pice of steel diamond plate (14 gauge or 1/8th inc.) if anyone has an extra srcap piece.
          Attached Files

Comment

I will take the clearnce lens how much
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Its all free, they'r yours.

Comment

Let me double check on the diamond plate. I think I have what you need. I don't need any of your free stuff but if you 're willing to drive up to Elk Grove, the diamond plate is yours.

Just checked the garage. Come on up. I have what you need.

Tony (916)956-0619
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

If the dash pad is still unclaimed I would like it and the ps pump
                  Last edited by raharr3; 12-14-2008, 12:43 PM.
                  1967, 302,C4, I DID it Not SOME FRIGGEN SHOP.

Comment

I would like the clear lenses if BroncoBrian doesn't. Thanks.

Comment

Sonny (Brats71) had 1st dibbs on dash pad. Wes I will pick it up for him if you need it out of your way.. Pops
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks Tony! I pass through Elk Grove pretty much every day so I'll pm you and see what works for you and what ya want for the metal.

rahhar3 you can have the ps pump if you still want it, the dash pad is Brats if they still want it (sorry I should of written that).

Pops whenever you have extra time I can get it to ya, no hurry though I was just trying to get the chunk of metal out of this thread.

Comment

I'll be home until Wed afternoon. Home in the garage everyday, all day until then. Diamond plate is yours.
                          Tony
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by buknbronco View Post
                            Its all free, they'r yours.

Will you ship I will pay can't be over $5.00 for a padded envlope and shipping let me know

Brian
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                              Sonny (Brats71) had 1st dibbs on dash pad. Wes I will pick it up for him if you need it out of your way.. Pops
                              Thanks Pop yes I can still use it. Thanks for the pad.

Comment

Working...
                              X