Needed Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed Parts

Need draglink and tie rod must be in good shape.

For What???
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

parts needed

for 69 bronco.
      I just installed a quicksteer power steering system from Wild Horses then the drag link and tie rod go out. I'm low on cash and want to drive it.BTW the steering is awsome! I know it's not the most extreme system but for road and med wheelin it's fine and I can add a ram if I want.

Comment

We have one. $25 come get it..
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Pops! Do you have any speed-o-meters in the pile o' parts? or at least one that the needle doesn't bounce on?
          73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post
            Pops! Do you have any speed-o-meters in the pile o' parts? or at least one that the needle doesn't bounce on?
            Lots of times the bouncing needle is caused by the speedo cable. Try unscrewing the cable from the back of the speedo custer and putting some lube down it.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

parts needed

where are you located?

Comment

parts needed

I just noticed Valley Springs is your location. Where is that? I'm in sac.

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post
                  All speedos are gone... What Marc said is almost always true, It's probably your cable...

Comment

Originally posted by SIZEMICT View Post
                    I just noticed Valley Springs is your location. Where is that? I'm in sac.
                    East of stockton about 25 miles. get me the measurements off your old one to make sure this is the right one... tie rod joint to joint centers and drag link the same... this one has a 48" tierod and a 28 1/2" drag link... pops ,,, You can call my cell 209-649 4249 I'll be outside and not by this damn computer!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 08-30-2008, 07:08 AM. Reason: add pics

Comment

I see your dad or whoever came by and picked up the steering gear... hope it works for ya!!!

Comment

It was missing the glass before when my buddy had it and I can remember his brother and cousins flicking the needle to see how high it would go! I'm about 20 mph off, which is probably a gear issue and I have tried lubing the cable with no change. I should just replace the cable to be sure, plus it should be WAY easier than replacing the speedo head- but what fun is that??????
                        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

I have a spare tie rod and drag link too. I think it came off a 73. I am also in Sac. Antelope and Roseville Rd area.
                          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I had the same prob changed the speedo cable walah. BTW I know where there is a speedo I'll see if I can get it for you.

Comment

I have an entire guage cluster from a 73, was going to put it up for sale soon. Not sure what they are going for?

Comment

Working...
                              X