WTB Saginaw p.s. pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Saginaw p.s. pump

I am looking for a Saginaw p.s. pump . Either Chevy or Ford. I also need the pump housing bracket and if it is a Ford pump I will also need the adjuster bracket.

Stick with the saginaw if you can. The ford pumps are noisey!

Did you find a box?
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Yes, I picked up a working 4 turn EB box for 200 bucks. So now I am in the market for the saginaw pump and some brackets. I am taking a trip to the wrecking yard soon to see about the brackets. I know where there might be a Ford econoline van with a 351 in it .

Comment

you running a 351w?
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Got one from napa.... 65.00..... (havent put it on) The pump I am running now is from W/H and whined like a son o b!tch on the Rubicon..
          Sagnaw or whatever good luck...

Aaron
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No , I am running a 302. But I know how to mod the 351 brackets. I will call napa on tuesday thanks.

Comment

I have two pumps that i could not use. I pulled one off of a big block with both brackets.

Heres the LINK
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Working...
              X