white full top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white full top

I bought a newer one, this one has rust on it, and I have stripped some of the hardware.

If anyone is looking for a top for project or just needs the glass, shoot me a PM.

I will be scrapping this top in a week or so if no one wants it.

Jim

Can you give me more details about the rust and the repair it needs?

Also how much of a hurry are you in to get rid of it?

Comment

there are some pictures of it at www.addictionmotorsports.com follow the Bronco link at the top and then the general pictures link.

I am sure it "could" be fixed, but I just did not have the time or desire. I spent my time fixing the floor and was pretty burned out after that.

Not particular rush, just I now have two tops sitting at the end of the drive and would like to have this one gone before the rains start....so if I knew someone was coming for it I will hang on to it, if not, it will meet the sawzall.

Jim

Comment

last call....anyone? anyone want the glass

Comment

I'd take it, accept I'm not sure when I could get over to pick it up.

How much of a hurry are you in to get rid of it? Are you going to Pop's party?

Comment

Whens Pops party? I don't check out chitchat very often
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
              I'd take it, accept I'm not sure when I could get over to pick it up.

How much of a hurry are you in to get rid of it? Are you going to Pop's party?
              I too don't know anything about Pop's party, but to answer your question, I am not in a rush, IF I know it will be picked up sometime before the rains come.

Jim

Comment

Maybe I can pick it up and take it to Pops. I'll see if I have room on the trailer

Comment

What a guy Sonny!!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                  BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                  RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats71 View Post
                    Maybe I can pick it up and take it to Pops. I'll see if I have room on the trailer
                    That would be very cool!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X