72 and 73 bronco..dropped to 5k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 72 and 73 bronco..dropped to 5k

Hey guys i got these two projects im selling..would like to get my money back so i can buy one thats finished..72 with new 302 build by franklin auto parts..all external motor parts are new..starter..alt..waterpump..new alum intake new carb and chrom air cleanter..new clutch..new rims and tires..33 les swab with black daytona rims..i have it posted in reddin craigslist if you wanna take a look at some pictures..it has dana 44 in front 9 inch in back with 3:50 gears factory locker..floor shifter..will need new floors..and prob a driver door post..
    73 has a non runnin 302 with c6..np 235 transfer case..dana 44 in front..9 inch with 3:50 gears factory locker..body in great shape..floors only have one rust spot..baja seats..5 point harness..comes with front disc brake conversion kit..also comes with brand new in box hydraulic power booster..4 inch body lift...rims are ok tires prob need replaced..they had taken the tub off and painted frame orange..anymore questions give me a call...5302218318
    i got 5k in receipts on 72 alone....just too much work for me..someone can make two nice broncos from these...thx Bill
Working...
X