$4500--both 72 & 73--pictures are below--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $4500--both 72 & 73--pictures are below--

Best deal i can do for the both of them...losing money..but i found a bronco that is more up to my speed for this price..i wont go any lower than 4500..first one to come get them there yours..thxs Bill..72 floors are gone.need new driver post...inner fender..windshield frame and tailgate have rust..outer body is in great shape...has brand new 302..new clutch..new water pump..carb..intake..headers..starter...alt..windsh ield..new daytona rims and 33 inch tires..new master cylinder..new radiator..dana 44..9 inch rear with 3:50 gears..73 has 302 sittin in it not complete..floor only has 1 small rust spot..body in excellent shape..top is great shape..has np235 transfer case..3 inch lift..c6..tranny...dana 44..9 inch with 3:50 gears..73 also comes with disc brake conversion kit with all parts..new wiper motor..windshield frame has some rust in it..i also have 2 sets of bucket seats...2 baja seats with 2 5 point harnesses..also have extra 2 extra hoods..and various other parts..also comes with hydroboost system for brakes..brand new in box..that alone is around 650..thxs Bill..5302218318..call if you have questions
    Last edited by Nuchi; 09-05-2008, 06:57 PM.

WOW!!!!!! All I can say is WOWWW!!!!! I wish i had some cash... or someone to split these..... WOW This is a deal!!!! maybe you should part them out... get more $$$ but spend more time and energy,,, Put these on Pirate4x4...

Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Lessee, how do I tell the wife that we can't go to Maui for our 10 year anniversary because theres this great deal on a couple of broncos...............
      73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by firecat View Post
        Lessee, how do I tell the wife that we can't go to Maui for our 10 year anniversary because theres this great deal on a couple of broncos...............
        Pretty much just like that......of course you might start out with "Sorry babe......."
        Brad
        Chico, Ca.

Comment

If this was two years ago I'd have found a way to haul both home with me. I paid a little more for my rig, then what you want for both... wow what a deal. I wish I had a friend or two looking for a rig at this time!
          I'd consider buying them now but I flat don't have the room for two more EBs... especially not before mine runs on its own power
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

what no one needs any cheap broncos lol p )

Comment

I can't see the pictures, where are they?
              Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
              35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

they are in the post below if you still cant see ill post again

Comment

Working...
                X