Will sale broncos seperate if needed..72--2700..73--2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will sale broncos seperate if needed..72--2700..73--2000

Ill separate broncos if someone is intersted but harded to go so low on price would be losing to much than lol..buy both its cheaper...

72--2700--New motor--New Rims and tires--pretty much cover the price of bronco..needs new floor and driver door post and prob inner fender..body is in great shape..some rust on passenger rocker panel..driver side will prob need changed since door post is rusted out..has new clutch..all external motor parts are new..new headers..new endlbrock intake and carb..new breaks..dana 44 9 inch rear 3 50 gears factory locker..factory rollcage..tailgate has some rust but functional..top has broken luggage rack on it but still in good shape..couple dings..have doors for it..tire rack..various other parts..

73--2000--302 sittin in bay not complete..c6 tranny..np 235 transfer case..dana 44..ford 9 inch rear 3 50 gears factory locker..3 inch body lift..disc brake conversion..baja seats..5 point harnesses..new windshield wiper motor and assembly..body in great shape..only one rust spot..hard top in excellent shape..Person before me pulled off tub and painted frame orange..call or pm with any questions thxs again...i need my 71 bronco..buy these lol P ) thxs again Bill
    Attached Files

Ill take both but can you hold for about 5 years? hahahaha

This is such a good deal. i dont know why no one has jumped on it
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I would snatch these up in a heart beat if you had these 2 - 3 months from now. My timing is always off, and I always never have the funds when good deals come by. Dang it!!!

Comment

Like Regshawn said... timing is off! If you had these for sale before I bought mine I'd have taken both of them. If my current rig already ran (and the house didn't need a roof in the next year, etc, etc) I'd consider taking both off your hands (as if I need another project).
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Wow! Dude, I can't believe these are still for sale. Have you posted on pirate and CB yet? Wish I had some money.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Timing is fine.......the economy is what fu*king sucks!!!! Ever since Tony tried to sell his wheels and tires, he jinxed the economy, and now we need to burn him to make things right. Not burn him as in screw him over; I mean burn him with fire and matches.
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Yeah i really thought at 4500 they would both go fast..someone with more mechanical and technical skills more than me could make a quick profit..i would drop them lower but the guy im buying from is at rock bottom on his price i think..oh well ill keep trying lol ..thxs Bill

Comment

posted on pirate and cb

Lets see what happens lol P )

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                  Timing is fine.......Ever since Tony tried to sell his wheels and tires, he jinxed the economy, .... I mean burn him with fire and matches.
                  Juggy, glad to see your still dangerous! Are you going to Pop's Broncofest?
                  Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
                    Juggy, glad to see your still dangerous! Are you going to Pop's Broncofest?
                    Depends if ZIMA boy shows up..............I have some puffy kitten stickers for him
                    Brad
                    Chico, Ca.

Comment

where are these located? Approximate area is fine...
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

redding, ca...about 150 north of sacramento

Comment

I am interested in the '73 I just need to figure out how to get it down here. Very specifically please detail any issues with the body or perhaps I should say sheet metal. Any repairs, details on the rust spot, ect.

Comment

Working...
                          X