• Show
Clear All

• WTB windshield ;)

Need a clear one, and seal too if anyone has an extra one sitting around
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Rick when I needed a new windshield I used lamamated? Glass. Taped the old one up and took it to a glass shop like $80.00 Tell them it for your tractor
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      Rick when I needed a new windshield I used lamamated? Glass. Taped the old one up and took it to a glass shop like $80.00 Tell them it for your tractor
      Good idea... But the old one is on the granite slabs........ Ohh to see him piece it together...

A
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Delta hooked me up last time with a shop in Stockton. If I remember right it was something cheap. Maybe he will chime in soon.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Rick, I've got one. It's not in perfect shape but its not bad. Its got some pitting but nothing too major, no chips and no cracks - I'm just AR and wanted new for my newly painted rig. No seal though... but WH sometimes has them in their discount room.

Let me know if you want it - I can bring it to Elk Grove with me at some point, or arrange for it to get to my parents' house in EG in one way or another. What's it worth to you? It isn't worth much to me sitting around here! I think my parents may come to visit this weekend so it could be in EG as soon as Sunday.

-Tony
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

rick i think stockton auto glass will do it for like 75 installed
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I got mine off Watt and Orange Grove for like $85 a few years ago.
              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                Rick, I've got one. It's not in perfect shape but its not bad. Its got some pitting but nothing too major, no chips and no cracks - I'm just AR and wanted new for my newly painted rig. No seal though... but WH sometimes has them in their discount room.

Let me know if you want it - I can bring it to Elk Grove with me at some point, or arrange for it to get to my parents' house in EG in one way or another. What's it worth to you? It isn't worth much to me sitting around here! I think my parents may come to visit this weekend so it could be in EG as soon as Sunday.

-Tony

Tony Just a thought maybe you could trace it on some paper so we could have a template running around. That way if you glass in on the slab you could still get it cut. And not hard to ship to some one if needed I would even be willing to be the template keeper if needed

Brian
                After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Tony Just a thought maybe you could trace it on some paper so we could have a template running around. That way if you glass in on the slab you could still get it cut. And not hard to ship to some one if needed I would even be willing to be the template keeper if needed

Brian
                  Not a bad idea Brian... Now if I could only find a really big piece of paper.

This being said, I was able to get quotes from several of the local glass shops when I started calling around so I just chose the most convenient/best priced shop I could find. Most of the glass shops had the pattern and just cut it out from flat stock - its really easy. I chose an upgraded grade of glass with a slight tint and had it same day. It was actually a hot rod shop that came through with the best turnarond, price and proximity!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                    I got mine off Watt and Orange Grove for like $85 a few years ago.
                    Thanks guys, but I remember this buy and am going there for a new one since the price is right

Rick
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                      Not a bad idea Brian... Now if I could only find a really big piece of paper.
                      Butcher Paper

Comment

Butcher Paper
                        That is what I was thinking... Anybody have any?
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

PM me your Address I will get a Donation of some on Fri.

Comment

We did a mass buy with Stockton Autoglass for 55 or 60 bucks I think. I remember getting 10-12 of them for some of you but I needed one really bad and didn't get one. I learned the hard way that grinding the roll cage near the window.....well, you know.
                            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Let me know what it costs as I need another one already.

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                              Thanks guys, but I remember this buy and am going there for a new one since the price is right

Rick
                              1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Working...
                              X