No announcement yet.

WTB windshield ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys do a mass buy, I will take 2 and one seal.
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I could use one also.
      71 Trail Bronco, 351w, 435, 37's, Detroit in back, ARB upfront with excessive trail souvenirs.

Comment

I need another one also. Lets get another mass buy going, and if possible before the Sat. we are headed down to Pat's for the welding thing. That way we can save the drive down.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
          I need another one also. Lets get another mass buy going, and if possible before the Sat. we are headed down to Pat's for the welding thing. That way we can save the drive down.
          Get 'er done Marc
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

1 for me too, I can pick up at Pat's on the 27th.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Glass mass buy

lets all Check on there supply I will check with the guy here in Ukiah. He has always taken good care of my glass needs 7 to 10 is are number

Brian
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I'm in for a new windshield.. seal too if possible.. Patrick I need a new Windshield sticker......

Aaron
                Last edited by Daddy4zack; 09-11-2008, 05:52 PM.
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I need one. Mine is cracked all the way from the top to the bottom. just waiting for it to explode in my face
                  {o===o}
                  Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                  EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                  Originally posted by CityHick
                  I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                    I need one. Mine is cracked all the way from the top to the bottom. just waiting for it to explode in my face
                    Unless you are running at Bonniville, I doubt you will have a problem with it exploding in your face, but the popo may pull you over.
                    Marc D.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                      Unless you are running at Bonniville, I doubt you will have a problem with it exploding in your face, but the popo may pull you over.
                      I got a speeding ticket in my pickup, and its windshield has had a sizeable crack for a while now. CHP said absolutely nothing about it... Now that I'm saying this I'll get pulled over tomorrow for a cracked windshield
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                        I got a speeding ticket in my pickup, and its windshield has had a sizeable crack for a while now. CHP said absolutely nothing about it... Now that I'm saying this I'll get pulled over tomorrow for a cracked windshield
                        I got pulled over about a month ago for no mudflaps in my bronco(fix it ticket), and he didn't say anything about the big crack in my windshield either. He also didn't say anything about the broken tail light lens, the excessively loud exhaust, the 32" wide bumpers, the beadlock wheels, no blinkers on the front, or the license plate sheet metal screwed to the spare tire w/no light. I think he just wanted to see if I had insurence.
                        Maybe I should fix some of this stuff.
                        Marc D.

Comment

No mudflaps? I have not heard that one in CA for a while...
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

any word?

A
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Oh man... completely forgot to send my windshield up to Elk Grove with my dad on Sunday. Sorry Rick! It's still here if you want it. I'll be up there again within the next month for sure.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                                No mudflaps? I have not heard that one in CA for a while...
                                I got pulled over for this first month I had my Bronco. No ticket though, I told him I was actually on my way to get new tires, which I was, didn't really matter that they still weren't going to be within the fender limts ; ). This was about 2 years ago.

Oh yeah, I'd be interested in a windshield as well. Thanks.
                                Last edited by ric9469; 09-15-2008, 10:01 PM.
                                rich
                                '72 Bronco (road worthy trail rig)
                                '66 EB, mostly stock (sold )
                                "Semper Paratus"

Comment

Working...
                                X