Spare parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare parts

Time for a little autumn cleaning! All parts are from my 70 Bronco and all are "best offer" as I'm just looking to clear up some space in the garage:

1. Factory radius arms. Cleaned up and painted with POR 15, includes original c-caps, and two sets of brand new rear bushings - both rubber and poly bushings. Also comes with new poly 7 degree c-bushings.

2. Used windshield. Minor pitting but still in good shape

3. Misc. stock steering column parts. This column is usable but I replaced it with one that was already fully rebuilt. Its in pieces and was a "3-on-the-tree" column. Also have stock steering wheel.

4. Pair of racing style seats, that are set up for 4-point harnesses with provisions for the upper belts to come through the seat back. Black vinyl, includes sliders. These are the seats that Kragen sells in their stores. They sit too high off the floor pan for me (but I'm pretty tall).

I know there's more I just can't think of it all right now... Again, all prices are "best offer" so let me know if you're interested. I'm in Livermore but can deliver to Elk Grove as well...
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Rick Esterly is looking for a windshield.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Yep and he knows I have one. I'm willing to turn loose of it cheap too!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
        Yep and he knows I have one. I'm willing to turn loose of it cheap too!
        PM me a price, or flavor of beer
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
          PM me a price, or flavor of beer
          PM Sent

1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Working...