Free Auxiliary fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Auxiliary fuel tank

Hate to throw it away if someome wants it. Has a small hole on top where someone (me) drilled for a roll bar.
    Have the skid plate, straps, J hooks.

I could use the J hooks, Mine broke when I removed it
    69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

If you take everything I'll throw in the J hooks for free, thats the best I can do.

Comment

Is it a poly 7 gallon?
        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

I'll take it off your hands if you still need to get rid of it.I dont need the hooks.

Comment

It is a 7 gal. poly.
            If you don't want it firecat since you posted first then its Sizemict's tank and 69 Broncosport can have the J hooks, hows that work for everyone?
            Last edited by ACE; 10-10-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Ace
              Are you goin to Bronctoberfest? If so maybe I can get the tank from you there? If not your not too far away.

Comment

Sorry, can't go, I"ll be working. Let me know when you want to get it and I'll try to meet you somewhere. I'm off work at 2:30 most days.

Comment

Working...
                X