Altenator brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altenator brackets

Anyone have any stock altenator brackets for a 302? Mine seem to be missing and mine is held on with just 1 bolt. Thanks and let me know what you got.
    Jack
    73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

I have some. I'll bring on Sunday to Bronctoberfest.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Thanks

Cool! Thanks. See you there

Comment

Alt. Brackets

Still looking! Anyone?
        Thanks Jack

Comment

any wrecking yards up there? I think I got mine off an older Ford van.
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Maybe. Will have to sort through the shelf where all my Bronco stuff is.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
              Maybe. Will have to sort through the shelf where all my Bronco stuff is.
              Shelf? sounds like you have one, hell my garage is all one 'shelf' I'll look Jack, might have something you could use
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I've seen his garage. It might be awhile
                1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                  Shelf? sounds like you have one, hell my garage is all one 'shelf' I'll look Jack, might have something you could use

LOL...
                  When the Bronco came along - I bought one of those chrome wire shelf units on wheels from Costco and as I was dis-assembling the rig, the old parts went on that shelf in boxes, organized neatly by category. I figured I'd at least try to tackle this project and stay organized. I did not stay organized! And thus I have no idea what I still have and what I've sold/given away/thrown away!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everyone. Sounds we all have the same kind of shelves LOL.
                    No hurry but if someone runs across some that would be great. 1 wrecking yard close and have been meaning to check it out for awhile so I guess the time has come.Thanks everyone for looking.
                    Jack

Comment

Is this what you're looking for. I cant remember what the alt bracket looks like.
                      Attached Files

Comment

not sure

I am not sure as I don't have mine. Mine is just held on with the bolt and spacer now. I think there are two brackets missing-1 to hold-1 to adjust but sometimes I just can't remember.
                        Maybe someone else can answer.
                        Thanks Jack

Comment

I think one of them is triangluar.

Comment

I think the one in my post above is a ps bracket. Thinking about my old 302, i think the bracket was a thin curved bracket that had a larger adjustment range.

Comment

I can't find mine... Must either be on somebody else's rig or buried under other parts.
                              1970 Bronco
                              My build thread

Comment

Working...
                              X