Lincoln 135 welder for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln 135 welder for sale

Ever sense I bought my bigger welder, this one just sits in the corner collecting dust. It's a Lincoln 135 110v machine. It comes with a full cylinder of 75/25 gas, some extra flux core wire, solid wire and tips and nozzles. It's a complete ready to use welding package. I'll even throw in the cart that I made for it just so you don't have to carry it around your garage. I can bring it to POPS tomorrow if anyone is interested. I'd like $400 for everything.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by crawlin68; 10-24-2008, 06:13 PM.

TN1776
    I'm probably "losing my lease" on the welder I've been borrowing from my dad for the last year or so, soon. I feel a new tool purchase coming on!

This has your name all over it. Tony buy me I want to live at your house
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      TN1776
      I'm probably "losing my lease" on the welder I've been borrowing from my dad for the last year or so, soon. I feel a new tool purchase coming on!

This has your name all over it. Tony buy me I want to live at your house

LOL the thought crossed my mind Brian...
      But I think I'm going to buy something bigger when the time comes. And in the mean time, a buddy here in town has a welder I can borrow and my dad's is only an hour's drive away and I'm sure it'll be traveling back and forth often!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Patrick did you move to Fresno?

I am interested in talking to you a bit more about the welder let me know what your schedule looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
          Patrick did you move to Fresno?

I am interested in talking to you a bit more about the welder let me know what your schedule looks like.
          I am actually in Clovis. Haven't moved though, still in the same place. I'll PM you my cell phone.

Comment

Working...
          X