X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for sale both big and small

Extra parts: Open to offers - all parts located in Stockton, CA

Brand new 17" Spal Fan from Wildhorses
    Thermostat controller for fan (also brand new)
    Ribbed Rubber mat for rear bed - goes under carpeting
    El Cheapo 2" lift kit - includes springs, blocks, and shocks
    Black wiper motor cover with dome light
    Set of parchment sun visors
    Over leaf spring traction bars
    Core support - used in decent condition
    Passenger wheel well and fender apron - rough shape
    Driver wheel well and fender apron - decent condition
    1 rear passenger fiberglass flare - decent shape - some cracking should be easy to fix
    Brand new poly main tank
    Stock three speed transmission - great shape - not sure if it is 6-cyl or 8-cyl
    1 steering stabilizer and bracket
    Pair of used 1/4" rock skis, some rock rash but good overall shape
    Brand new carpet hold down chrome - front pieces only
    complete NP435 transmission with adapter
    NP435 without adapter - shifter needs work
    Brand new 76/77 trac bar drop bracket
    Belt line chrome moulding - two long fender pieces, two pointy fender pieces, and one door piece
    Passenger fresh air box to heater with accordion piece

Pictures and in depth descriptions available upon request. e-mail to thegreatjustino@sbcglobal.net

how much for the fan?
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

carpet hold down pieces right/left front 10$. CK

Comment

Fan $180, however it may already be sold.

I will not sell the brand new carpet hold down chrome for $10, but have a used set that I will sell for $10
        Last edited by thegreatjustino; 10-26-2008, 07:24 PM.

Comment

How much for the 435 & adapter? Which bolt patern is it the square or the Trapezoid? I'm asking for a co-worker.

Thanks

Klaus
          71, 302, 435, 20, spool rear, ARB front, 35's,3.5sl 2"bl
          nodular 3rd 1350 yoke disks allaround and on the road again

Comment

NP435 is the square pattern. Would like $600 for the transmission and adapter, but open to offers

Comment

How much for the three speed?

Comment

WH has a new set (3 pieces and I only need 2) for 40$. That's 13.33 each piece so let's offer 13.33 for the 2 frot pieces. Not interested in used. CK

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Ken View Post
                  WH has a new set (3 pieces and I only need 2) for 40$. That's 13.33 each piece so let's offer 13.33 for the 2 frot pieces. Not interested in used. CK
                  At $13.33 a piece, and you want two pieces, shouldn't that calculate to about $26.66 for the two front pieces?

And actually it comes out to $42.90 for the set w/ tax, considering 7.25% sales tax and $14.30 per piece, so that would make the grand total something around $28.60.

HTH

Brad
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

That's new from wildhorses. The great cheapstino will be offered how he offers to others (minimun 50% less than retail). CK

Comment

That's new from wildhorses. The great cheapstino will be offered how he offers to others (minimun 50% less than retail). CK
                      I get it now; he hurt your feelings in the past. Well 50% for a used part is a pretty decent offer. However, if you read the description you will see that the parts are advertised as "New".

This is not "C"rappy "B"ritches and if you can't be civil to people here you need to keep it to yourself.

Brad
                      Brad
                      Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by pmctighe View Post
                        How much for the three speed?

Asking $100 for the three speed, but open to offers.

Comment

Then it shouldn't state "open to all offers". I made an offer, he didn't like it. I made another offer. A polite "no thanks" goes a long ways. CK

Comment

Then it shouldn't state "open to all offers". I made an offer, he didn't like it. I made another offer. A polite "no thanks" goes a long ways. CK
                            You are correct about his "open to all offers" and you are correct a simple "no thanks" would be the expected response.
                            You have to accept the fact that he got his stuff, he always asks for allot of $$$$, and everyone on this board generally just let it go. We don't him because it is a free country, free to offer, and if you want his stuff bad enough you will pay it. Whats wrong with that?
                            Don't flame the guy. Let it go or take your attitude elsewhere. We honestly don't care to hear it. We would rather be amused by the Great Justino's offers for big cash and just watch that nobody responds! Its funny to us. Leave him alone.
                            Last edited by Spaceburger; 10-29-2008, 04:12 AM.
                            Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

I like that spaceburger. Well put and gracious too. I respect that! CK

Comment

Working...
                              X