WTB Tires/Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Tires/Wheels

Looking for a set of ALBATROSS Tires and Wheels. Anybody seen any?????Tony??? Will pay top dollar!!!
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-28-2008, 04:06 PM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Dont play with the little guy like that.... I think he is turning them into airbags for his rig..(or a coffee table)..

A
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

HUMMMM,,,, Coffee Tables?????
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        HUMMMM,,,, Coffee Tables?????
        Shit throw a sheet of plywood over them and you got a work bench.. or picnic table,, or plant a flower in the middle could be used as a flower pot.. could even hold his mailbox up.. ohh ohh he may use them as jack stands..
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            Looking for a set of ALBATROSS Tires and Wheels. Anybody seen any?????Tony??? Will pay top dollar!!!

Was that the birthday that turns you into the ancient mariner?

Comment

You guys are bad
              69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

I have had my eye on Tony's wheels and tires for ever... but now I've got the itch to go bigger (probably against my better judgement). Plus I'm really thinking steel wheels are what I'll end up with.
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Here's a spare...............they squawk when you balance them
                  Attached Files
                  Brad
                  Chico, Ca.

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                      I have had my eye on Tony's wheels and tires for ever... but now I've got the itch to go bigger (probably against my better judgement). Plus I'm really thinking steel wheels are what I'll end up with.
                      Think about this my friend.... If you want a DD and a trail rig 35"/37" are the norm.. I have 35" and have thought about 37"...... but the more i think I just may stay with the 35".... They will take you everywhere and still have good road manners... A lot of people are coming down in size on there DD...

Aaron
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I won't make up my mind until I'm ready to pull the trigger. My Bronco won't be a DD but it will be a rig I drive around town and hopefully to/from most trails. It'll get trailered sometimes I'm sure.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Easy target.........
                          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

At least your thread is back up on the front page
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Good to know you guys are looking out..
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Working...
                              X