Complete, broken model 30 drum to drum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete, broken model 30 drum to drum

I'm tearing out the 1970 Model 30 front soon, it is cracked where the tube meets the pumpkin. I am 86'ing all of it, drum to drum.
    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Dana 30

Where are you at I my be interested

Brian
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Brian, You cant put two 30's together to get a 60!!!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        HAhahaa, thats funny, but too bad you cant!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I'm about an hour east of Stockton or Sacramento in the foothills.
          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

Comment

He's right over here by me Brian...about 20 min. away...
            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

He's right over here by me Brian...about 20 min. away...
              Hey POPS, if Brian doesn't want it, I might need some parts off of it. Would you be willing to grab it and store at POPX?

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                Hey POPS, if Brian doesn't want it, I might need some parts off of it. Would you be willing to grab it and store at POPX?
                Sure.... ????????

Comment

Patrick and a Dana 30?????????????????????????
                  Just when I thought it was safe to get a 60 Patrick will show us something ,,,,,,,, a little different??????????
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post

I most likey will pass if I can't put 2 together for a 60 good plan shot to h3ll
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I'll let you know when it's out. Didn't think there'd be any interest at all in it!

POPS, Howdy, I'm in Pine Grove.

Comment

Sure and a Black guy will be elected President
                        Brad
                        Chico, Ca.

Comment

He's not black, he's half-black. Gray?

Comment

Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                            He's not black, he's half-black. Gray?
                            Thats like a guy being bisexual..............you either drink ZIMA or you don't.

The Liberal attitude of: "I didn't inhale" and "Whats the definition of sex" only cuts so much mustard.
                            Brad
                            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                              Thats like a guy being bisexual..............you either drink ZIMA or you don't.

The Liberal attitude of: "I didn't inhale" and "Whats the definition of sex" only cuts so much mustard.
                              LOL on the Pink Zima and YEP on the rest!
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X