New Guy/Looking for a tire/410's D44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy/Looking for a tire/410's D44

Hello, my name is Marcus Rostad. I just moved to Calistoga from socal. I'm originally from Monterey. I see you folks are familiar with the Big Bear Bronco Bsh. I cut up the sidewalls of a couple tires this last bash and I was wondering if someone a BFG A/T 35-1250-15 for sale. I figured I try here before buying new one. Which brings me to my next question. where is the best deal in the Santa Rosa area to buy one?Costco told me 207.00 out the door?
    Also I have 4:10 gears for a D44 if anyone's interested. I locked them up once and then changed to 4:56's. Make offer. (Dana Spicer)
    I'f any of you know of a place local to me and wanted to take me on a lil norcal shake down run...let me know. Here's a little about my rig:

d44 Limited Slip
    Heavy duty Currie 35 spline w/detroit locker
    NV4500
    Atlas II
    302 with mild cam and a stock 2brrl
    Family cage
    hydroboost
    disk up from drums in the rear
    custom wired by Wiretech
    4Xdr extended arms
    king coilovers up front
    kings in rear
    among several other little things that I'm sure you folks read about all the time.
    I know we are never done but the things that I have burning desire to get done are on board air,bead locks. Nice meeting You.

Welcome. I think I will speak for everyone when I say "Where's the pics of your rig". I have a M/T but not a A/T.
    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 11-20-2008, 03:46 PM.

Comment

hope this works.
      Attached Files

Comment

Welcome!
        I think your best price for a BFG A/T would be from Costco, or Wal-Mart.
        But I don't know how much life is on your tires now, but I see BFG a/ts come up on craigslist a lot. You could buy 4 more for 400$ ish.
        Mark Harris
        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Thanx, I'll keep my eyes out on craigslist. My tires have about 90-95% left on them.

Comment

I noticed Danny Bogners bronco lurking in the background of the second pic. I met him this year in Moab. He's quite entertaining.
            I have a BFG A/T as my spare, but I've had it since I bought the bronco over ten years ago. I just can't part with it. Sorry.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

yeah thats Bogner. No prob on the tire, I found some 36's on craigslist but then I would be without a spare. The same boat I'm in now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncstad View Post
                yeah thats Bogner. No prob on the tire, I found some 36's on craigslist but then I would be without a spare. The same boat I'm in now.
                I use a 35 a/t for my spare with my 36" Iroks. I just air the a/t to 35psi, and the iroks only run at about 12. This way they are about the same size.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Working...
                X