Flexplate needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexplate needed

I need a 164 tooth - 28oz flexplate for my bronco.

The one in there now is a 157 tooth, the POS car transmission strikes again! hahaha

Anyone??

Thanks!
    1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

WOW they did you good.. people suck.. I wish i could help you.
    Aaron
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
      I need a 164 tooth - 28oz flexplate for my bronco.

The one in there now is a 157 tooth, the POS car transmission strikes again! hahaha

Anyone??

Thanks!
      Summit racing has them pretty cheap. I have used a few and no issues.

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...2&autoview=sku
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

I might have one. I will check when I get home. If I don't get back to you by Wednesday, PM me for a reminder. Thanks Matt

Comment

I saw that one at summit, wasn't sure if it was the correct bolt spacing or not. It was late when I was looking last night. hahaha.

I might just go up there and have them yank it out so I can verify it. Hopefully (fingers crossed) this will be the final hurdle to getting my transmission back in the bronco this weekend.
          1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

I just saw that Duff's has new ones for 40 bucks!
            “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

The one I have is out of a 1994 Ford Bronco 5.8 auto. If that is the one that you are looking for, let me know and you can have it.
              Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-02-2009, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X