nice find i think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice find i think

I may need this.. what do you guys think?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/984440741.html

A
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Re: nice find i think

Nice looking truck. But 16 inches of lift! That could be a nice tow rig if you lowered it a bit and put smaller tires on it.
    Last edited by crawlin68; 01-13-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Thats a pretty good deal seam like. I'll trade my 05 Yukon for it

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Its a little high for my tastes... but I use my pickup as a pickup and therefore lower bed heights have their advantages. It does however look like they did a good job - that's a lot of upgrades that somebody else paid for!
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Don't listen to em Aaron. Go for it...
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Don't listen to em Aaron. Go for it...
            I agree with Tony, that thing is BADASS. 7.3, crewcab, 100k miles, never chipped? SWEEEEEET DEAL!!!!
            1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

the guy is ask'n way to F'n much. I don't care if its lifted and has 40" rubber, that truck is only worth 12k at best. He's already blown one trans ( note the 4200 for a new one )

you wanna spend money on a diesel Aaron, go right down to your local dodge dealer. Cause you can get a brand new one for 25-35k depending on options
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Little high (love the drop hitch ) but a deal! I would see you coming on 50 now
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                  the guy is ask'n way to F'n much. I don't care if its lifted and has 40" rubber, that truck is only worth 12k at best. He's already blown one trans ( note the 4200 for a new one )

you wanna spend money on a diesel Aaron, go right down to your local dodge dealer. Cause you can get a brand new one for 25-35k depending on options
                  I do like the Dodge diesels!!

A
                  KK6DAD
                  70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Full tilt 08 dodge crew cab diesel 4x4 $25k, gas $19k stockton dodge....
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                      Full tilt 08 dodge crew cab diesel 4x4 $25k, gas $19k stockton dodge....
                      Are you kidding me? I feel the sudden urge to visit Stockton Dodge. I wonder what they'd give me on trade for my 2000 Chebby with a crapload of miles on it... $25K for a truck like that is awfully tempting.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

That is over priced and that year diesel has no balls.

Comment

The 99 has the awesome forged rods, but smaller turbo. Cheap fake 05 front clip using a cut down front 05 grill with 2002 head lights and corners and a 99 bumper.

An 16 inch spring in the rear, Deaver or not, will ride like crap, really crappy.

Not worth it, but 25 K for a new dodge, plus tax, licensing, doc fees, destination, plus what ever else will be way higher.

I would look for a NON LIFTED, 2002 7.3 PSD Crew Cab, short bed, and pay about that same price for it as the truch on CL. If you want a no lose deal, look for the 6 speed, but either way you can tell if the 4R100 tranny is going to be an issue. Stay away from the 6.0 PSD if you can help it.
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
                            That is over priced and that year diesel has no balls.
                            That was the a great diesel, better than the 6.0 and 6.4. Had a 7.3 and is was better that the any other Ford diesel I have driven. This was mine.
                            1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Originally posted by daves View Post
                              That was the a great diesel, better than the 6.0 and 6.4. Had a 7.3 and is was better that the any other Ford diesel I have driven. This was mine.
                              Ouch! What happened?

Comment

Working...
                              X