nice find i think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nice find i think

Black ice rolled 1 3/4 times, me and old lady walked away. Have some better pics not on the comp.
    1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

I love my cummins. 06 with the 5.9 in it.

People are either hot or cold on the new 6.7. Some people love em, some people hate them. I drove one, it's freaking quiet for a diesel and REALLY quiet for a cummins. And powerful, right outta the box it's a bad machine. I've heard nothing but complaints out of the emmissions systems though.
      1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Originally posted by GloNDark2 View Post
        I love my cummins. 06 with the 5.9 in it.

People are either hot or cold on the new 6.7. Some people love em, some people hate them. I drove one, it's freaking quiet for a diesel and REALLY quiet for a cummins. And powerful, right outta the box it's a bad machine. I've heard nothing but complaints out of the emmissions systems though.
        nothing but problems on our 30 truck fleet with the cummins egr system. plugging up,not opening,cel. but they all have their problems.
        6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

sell ya my dodge for $23k w/ new tires. then you won't have to work on anything but your bronco hahah
          84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

I agree with Delta, 16" lift any brand will ride like crap
            69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

16" of lift and 40's will not be street legal.

With any new diesel the first thing you have to do is take it down and get the DPF delete. It sucks to have to spend money on a new truck, but you gotta do it.

Buddy of ours did it to his 08 dodge and gained 7 mpg out of it. They did it as a bolt on so if smog ever happens he can just bold it back in.
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Hey buy it take the lift off and sell it, take the 40's and us them for your crawler.

Comment

I'm in the market for a new(er) tow rig, I've been watching the prices on the Dodges......smokin' deals to be had for sure!

Please keep yer eyes open for me.

I need the big 4 door (kids) and 4x4 (snow) and a diesel so I can pull my EB on a trailer over Carson Pass, Pacheco Pass and Siskiyou Summit without slowing down.
                  70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

careful what you buy.

hahahahaa
                    Someone had to do it
                    Attached Files
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                      careful what you buy.

hahahahaa
                      Someone had to do it
                      That is AWESOME!! Pussies, I knew it!
                      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Good one Ryan...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Very good.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Working...
                          X